Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my level is over 5000 plus and when i opened it in my other device its 951 please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @mifushika🤗
I am sorry to say that I am not able to see the screenshot properly! Can you please take another screenshot from level # 951 to # 965?
You said the progress is different on both your devices. Can you post screenshots from both your devices?
Thank you🍫🍫
Here is the map. I installed my candy crush on my ipad because i dont have storage in my phone. But when i opened my candy crush account in my ipad its on level 951, i have many boosters left and its gone😞
Hello @mifushika🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with level progress! Which device are you using?
Just wondering… do you see stars on level # 951? Can you show me a screenshot of your game map?
You said you lost the boosters in your game! Did you reinstall your game? Because, only reinstallation deletes the boosters🤔
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
hi! I did what you said but it still didn’t work. Plus all my boosters are gone. But I contacted their email already. I hope they can retrieve my account.
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Try with disconnecting and reconnecting your King or Facebook account in the game than play level. If the correct levels still do not show up. Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account. You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.