Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I was trying to update the app, it's not avelavil in your country.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok Thanks!
Hi mamebest and thank you for your patience.
Unfortunately, it looks like the game is not currently available in your country, Ethiopia.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please let us know.
Thank you for understanding 🙂
Ok! I will wait until you have returne.
Thank you for replying back with details of your country and the device you are using @mamebest🤗
I am sorry to say that I could not find any information! Let me ask our Community In-charge and get back to you tomorrow🍫🍫
I'm from Ethiopia and I use Samsung Galaxy j7.
Hello @mamebest🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? And, which country are you living in?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
In my country..