Turn off the ridiculous 5x DAILY plus auto join to candy royale...always give users the option...like w the friend challenge...thats a nice change!!!! I don't want to click through 8+ challenge check ins or auto join Playlist you force players to join. Give me the option!
Lower booster and daily reward machine refresh by 4 hours each...
Turn off the piggy bank buy option and just reward players with the coins...I don't care about a paint scheme on the bank...give me my coins for the time I put in. The lower move levels are obviously for making money to force players to buy coins...how about give them the right number of moves AND still include the add a friend 3 move bonus? The algorithm for colors to drop per rate currently to ensure you win in move count is at 1.2%...I have better luck at angry birds and haven't played that in 7 years.