Multiple issues playing this game again

Options
razorcrest84
razorcrest84 Posts: 1 Newbie

Turn off the ridiculous 5x DAILY plus auto join to candy royale...always give users the option...like w the friend challenge...thats a nice change!!!! I don't want to click through 8+ challenge check ins or auto join Playlist you force players to join. Give me the option!

Lower booster and daily reward machine refresh by 4 hours each...

Turn off the piggy bank buy option and just reward players with the coins...I don't care about a paint scheme on the bank...give me my coins for the time I put in. The lower move levels are obviously for making money to force players to buy coins...how about give them the right number of moves AND still include the add a friend 3 move bonus? The algorithm for colors to drop per rate currently to ensure you win in move count is at 1.2%...I have better luck at angry birds and haven't played that in 7 years.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,070 Legend
    Options

Hello @razorcrest84 I am not sure if you were expecting a response to your post, or if you just wanted to post your complaints.

Turn off the ridiculous 5x DAILY

Just to clarify something though no one here can turn anything off. Everyone that posts in this forum is just like you, a player of the game and a member of the public. No one here works for King.

Everything you have is written is repeated many times by many people. The Candy Royale in particular is often posted about by people unhappy with the auto join nature of the feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?