Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened to the spaceship that we could get after losing a level? Used to get it after watching 3 videos after losing a level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't want to make anyone jealous here, but I have a better version still.
I also remember seeing a version with an added 4 moves plus UFO for watching the third ad. The game is so unfair, favouring some players over others. I am sorry this is the case. All I can suggest is to play when the game gives you the good events and helps you to win, and then pause playing when the game gets mean to you! That is my strategy and so far it's working really well for me, @pixievixen
Oh, got it!!
The Ads players receive keeps changing from time to time as there are various types of Ads…
It depends on which set of group you are put in to receive those boosters/moves!! Nobody at the King has control over it as these lists are generated by their computer system.
I am glad to know that you are receiving Ads in your game! I have been playing the game from more than 10 years and I haven't seen Ads yet, and it is the same for many other players I know of!
So, please enjoy this extra feature and use it as much as you can🤩
I am seeing the ads, but never get offered the UFO anymore
Hello @pixievixen🤗 Thank you for replying back and clarifying for me!
Oh!! You are talking about the UFO😊
Are you not seeing the Ads at all OR you are not receiving the Ad that rewards an UFO booster?
No I don't have a screenshot. Sorry. Some people may call it a UFO. lol. It's in the Candy Crush Saga game. I used to get it quite often
But over the last few weeks it's not the anymore.
Hello @pixievixen🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I don't think I have seen this feature in my game! By any chance, do you have a screenshot of this spaceship feature?
Please post it by clicking on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box. To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫