Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past few months, when I try to reconnect my Facebook account to my Candy Crush Saga game it doesn’t work. The FB picture never shows up. I have a cartoon yellow bird instead. What’s going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @EllesseB🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game?
When you are trying to connect, are you seeing an error message? Can you show me a screenshot of that error message?
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫