Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve bought a couple of boosters that were advertised as 2.99, but when it comes through on my account, I’m actually charged $10 to $14? Why is this and can I get a refund???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @tack1em🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back and providing more details!
You will have to contact the Apple Support and report the issue. Please follow below steps⬇️
The Apple team should resolve the issue!
If you still need assistance, please post back and let us know🍫🍫
this was for a $2.99 booster that charged me $13.75. It’s never charged me the actual price.
I’m using an IPhone 13.
Hello @tack1em🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game! Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
To reply, you can type below🍫🍫