King Community Posts

Options
Colleen12
Colleen12 Posts: 808 Level 4

Yesterday I posted two submissions here with the date and time of my submissions.

I was actually going to submit a third post but I waited since my posts were not showing up here in the Community. How long does it take for the post to be reviewed? Perhaps someone could also confirm if posts submitted over the weekend sit in a queue until Monday. ThanksπŸ™‚

June 3, 2024 - 06:09am Newfoundland Standard Time

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    Options

I don't know where your posts are hiding @Colleen12 but there has been some "tidying up" going on lately and sometimes my posts disappear even though they have not been deleted. I usually click on my own profile (or in this case on yours) to find a post I have not seen or can't find on the front discussions page. So where was it? I don't know! Some posts get tidied away into "off topic" sometimes, and there they will disappear very soon because of the pointless counting games covering the front page. This is not just happening to us though. Sometimes when I read a post of a newbie I check what else they have posted and where, and it may show on their profile threads that I have not read (and I read every new post most days) and never seen elsewhere and can't find out where it is either, but you can click on the post and read it by going into the player's profile. This is one reason why I think the community is not helping newbies: They never stand a chance to find any replies to their posts because those just disappear and get tidied away, just like ours.

• Colleen12
    Options

Yes thank you this was from Sunday and it's Wednesday. I too check my profile and under my discussions it only reflects the ones that are actually posted. Last night I posted regarding the Top That event which has major glitches and it is still showing up this morning. I was able to edit it as well and add further information. You are 100% correct that you cannot find anything on here that is why I keep asking why King Customer Care refers you to this Community Page. If this continues and this website becomes the future Help Section for Candy Crush as I predict then King Customer Care should be referring you to an exact location in response to your online submission here in the Community and this website will definitely need a major revamping with an advanced search engine to make the search feature more accessible. I know, I'm dreaming 🀣

I am including the link to my post here just to see what happens today.

Have a great day the RDF is still hanging around here and I'm off to bake some homemade bread. If this weather doesn't change soon I could be in trouble with all this baking πŸ™‚

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    Options

Hi @Colleen12 I am so sorry about your weather over there. This is my garden this morning:;

Just to make you jealous…. Have a lovely day baking!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,852 Legend
    Options

Posts disappearing and not ever being posted has been an issue with this forum for years @Colleen12

Lately the issue seems to have got worse though. I am not exactly sure what makes every post disappear, but some of the issues are caused by words that have been banned. the words c o n & q u e u e are two of the known words that cause posts to be sent for approval (yet, interestingly your post didn't). In the past the word R o y a l e used to cause issues. I would guess swear words are on the list as well, but I don't know for sure.

To confound issues further the people in charge will not tell us which words are on the list.

As for how long it takes for posts to be reviewed there is no official time and posts get reviewed when QueenB has the time. As no one at King works over the weekend any post sent for approval can't be approved until Monday. There is no q u e u e as far as I understand just a list. I imagine it is easy for posts to get lost in a list of posts needing approval when that list doesn't get looked at frequently enough.

Personally I think the whole system is deeply flawed.

• Colleen12
    Options

Absolutely agreed not sure what's going on. I have started to add the date and time to my posts to illustrate my point. I don't swear on any posts but if you see the words Fudge or He πŸ‘ πŸ‘ followed by two hockey sticks hopefully you know what I mean.

Have a great day 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?