Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m currently on 3076 and playing a mini game. I’m at level 25 and have played about 15 times and won at least 4 (thanks to having to spent money) and it keeps making me replay. How do I get past? Is it a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TazzieD🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Is the issue resolved now and you have come back to your original game?
If not, do you know which "mini game" you are playing? Can you show me a screenshot, so that I know which event it is! Also, I need to know which device you are using!
To reply back, you can simply type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: