Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for six hours earlier and have 300 lives left but I can't purchase any bombs or stripes cause I can't connect with the store.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Its absolutely ridiculous.I keep getting kicked off right in the middle of almost passing a difficult level with no lives remaing that's probably what happen to me being number one on my leader board in the finals and then all of a sudden I was sent something saying I didn't qualify and to me if it's a big enough deal to be a world champion then it's a big deal when mishaps happen that aren't your fault.
Hello @rpopiolek🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue! Which device are you using to play the game?
Do you see a spinning circle OR error message while trying to connect to the store?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫