Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have two lollipop boosters available and when I click on it it will not activate.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you!
This is very helpful, thank you 🙏
Yeah, I can see something is different so let me pass this along to the developers and see if they can have a closer look 🧐
I'll keep you updated as soon as I know more 😉
hello!
Playing via iPhone
Tried restarting and am updated to latest version. The other boosters seem to work. I do not have any available but if I tap on them they prompt me to purchase. If you can see in the photo the lollipop booster looks blurry….
Hi Harleaux13!
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your lollipop boosters. Let's try to get this sorted out for you.
Could you please provide a bit more information?
The more details you can provide, the better we can help you resolve this issue. Thanks for your patience 🙂