Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Lost my connection with app store on my kindle on candy crush saga. I OK with it on my phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @srr84🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The issue with store on Kindle devices was reported to the game Studio and they are investigating it. Please keep an eye on our main thread (by clicking on the Green letters) to find out updates about the issue —> Amazon device not connecting to Store - Under Investigation
If you have any other questions, please let me know🍫🍫
Lost my connection with a store on my Kindle. I also have it on my phone and that is working fine.how do I fix it on my Kindle?