Amazon device not connecting to store - ❗Update - Restarting your device should help!

Options
Sophie2129
Sophie2129 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited June 25 in Support

I get the spinning wheel to connect to store. I've rebooted, forced stop, signed out. Can't spend any money! Help

Best Answers

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,245 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Sophie2129,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to the store. Let's see if we can get this fixed for you:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable internet connection. Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if that helps.
    2. Update the Game: Make sure your game is up-to-date. Check the App Store or Google Play Store for any available updates.
    3. Clear Cache: If you're on an Android device, go to Settings > Apps > Candy Crush > Storage > Clear Cache. For iOS, try offloading the app in Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Candy Crush > Offload App, then reinstall it from the App Store.
    4. Sign Out and Sign In: You mentioned signing out—try signing back into your account after clearing the cache or reinstalling the app.
    5. Restart Your Device: A simple reboot can sometimes resolve connectivity issues.

If you've tried these steps and the issue persists, please let us know your device model and any error messages you're seeing. This information will help us investigate further.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,177 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Sophie2129🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Did you try the steps provided by our Community In-charge above? Did it not help you?

If you are still looking for help, please post back and let us know which device you are using to play the game.

To reply back, you can type below🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    edited May 31
    Options

Hello again Sophie🙋‍♀️

Please let us know if the steps provided by our Community In-charge for your issue, helped or not!!

• Sophie2129
    Options

I've tried everything except reinstalling on my Kindle Fire HD Plus, 11th generation

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for replying back, Sophie 🤗

I am not at all familiar with Kindle device! Let me give a heads-up to our Community In-charge and see what they say!

• Sophie2129
    Options

I tried to play on my laptop, edge internet. Shop worked for four games. Now I have the same issue on a different interface.

• marlon_mccormick1
    marlon_mccormick1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

it’s not just you guys, I have no contact with the store despite restarts, and I had just purchased 2 hrs of lives, and I can’t use my gold bars to get out of levels

• racingmom
    racingmom Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Can't connect to app store in candy crush saga. I have logged out, restarted tablet and logged back in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app. I have cleared cache. Nothing is working. This has been going on for 3 days.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,758 Candy Moderator
    edited June 10
    Options

Hi And Welcome to the King Community

Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to the store. Let's see if we can get this fixed for you:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable internet connection. Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if that helps.
    2. Update the Game: Make sure your game is up-to-date. Check the App Store or Google Play Store for any available updates.
    3. Clear Cache: If you're on an Android device, go to Settings > Apps > Candy Crush > Storage > Clear Cache. For iOS, try offloading the app in Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Candy Crush > Offload App, then reinstall it from the App Store.
    4. Sign Out and Sign In: You mentioned signing out—try signing back into your account after clearing the cache or reinstalling the app.
    5. Restart Your Device: A simple reboot can sometimes resolve connectivity issues.

• Hardtrucker
    Hardtrucker Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

When playing candy crush on my Kindle, for the past couple of days it's been unable to connect to the App store so can't use my gold to buy extra moves or extras. Please help as tried the logging out etc, clearing cache etc but still not working!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?