Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there,
I'm sorry to hear about the freezing issues. Let's see if we can sort this out for you:
Thanks for your patience, and I hope this helps!
It’s a fruity cell phone and the game completely froze during gameplay twice within 1-2 mins. but I also didn’t receive certain prizes in the prior games played today.
Hello @sweetpuc🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Which device are you using to play the game? Can you explain about the issue a bit more?
To reply, you can simply type below🍫🍫