Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Gold bars won't redeem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Jake @Jake93🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
Can you please provide more details about the issue, starting with ⬇️
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
Thank you for replying back @vlbook🤗
Is it Android Tablet OR Kindle Fire?
And, I need to know the event name from which, you could not collect the Gold Bars from?
I can't either
can’t crush on my tablet
Hello @vlbook 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
But, can you please provide more details beginning with -
To reply back, you can simply type below 🍫🍫