Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've seen this offered once to me to help my mother in law when she struggles and gets frustrated. Yet, I can't find how to find this myself or get offer again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
😂😂😂 I wish!!
Sorry, Deb! I am also a player just like you!
But, very passionate to help my co-players😍
Thanks for the response! How about some extra gold bars into my account for a Happy Wednesday???
Hello Deb @debdoodle🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
"Helping Friends" feature is still in testing! Hence, as of now, it is only possible to help the players that are stuck in a level - if the request pops-up in our game!
And, yes! It is random whose name will pop up in our list to play their level!
Just like how it is not possible to pick a specific friend and help, unless they showed up in the list, it is not possible for us to ask for help on a level we are stuck on either!! It is the game system that triggers it and as of now, we cannot send requests manually🙃
Please let me know if you have any further questions🍫🍫
I randomly see this (I'm the one who wants to offer the help). Specifically would like to help my mother in law (elderly and frustrated!) Is this just something random that shows up?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you Stuck? and If you have feature Help Friends in the game , Your Friends List can Help you