We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Ayuda

Como hago ara que mis amigos me ayuden a pasar de nnivel

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,462 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.

Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you

Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day 

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,386 Legend

There have been a lot of questions about this latest test feature in the past few days. I don't have it at the moment myself, but to anyone who is confused by how it works:

You don't help a friend actually pass their level. You play their level so that they will get some boosters as a gift, which I think will show up on their starting boards next time they play and may help them pass the level on their next attempt. 

I don't think there is any way a player can request to be helped themselves. King decide which players on our friends list we can help. There is no reward for the helping player.:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?