Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My app was stuck and wouldnt access points or boosters. Amazon Kindle advised me to delete the app and reload it and of course I lost all of my levels, points and boosters. Is there a way to get my previous levels back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much! I just followed your steps and will wait until they contact me.
I am so sorry! I was stuck with something and was not able to get back to you yesterday @Psychcandy🙏
Since your game was not saved earlier, please contact King Player Support team through the game app and report the issue by following below steps⬇️
(1) Click on the Pink Cogwheel (gear icon) located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
(2) Click on the ? icon in the "Settings" window;
(3) Next, select "My Game Progress" from the list below:
(4) Select the 2nd option "I can't find my progress in the game - How to retrieve your levels" (depending on the device, it might change a little bit);
(5) Then, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us"
(6) You will have to fill a form. While doing so, make sure that you choose the correct topic & subtopic;
(7) Explain the issue briefly and Submit the complaint.
As soon as you send your complaint, you might be receiving an automated email with small tips & suggestions! Please ignore those steps and send a reply through that automated email itself.
An agent will be contacting you within next 72 hours (depending on how busy they are). Sometimes, it will be delayed for them to get back to you. Please don't give up and send a reminder email after about 48 hours.
You will be helped and will receive your game progress soon in your game🌟🌟
Hello, I'm still awaiting your instructions.
Thank you so much. I will be waiting on your instructions.
Oh! That's ok & no worries!
If you contact King Player Support and send them a request, they will be able to restore your level progress manually!
Give me few minutes and I will get back to you with the steps you need to follow to send your complaint to the Player Support team🍫🍫
No, Unfortunately I did not.
Hello @Psychcandy🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing issue on your Kindle device!
Yes! You can get your level progress back! Did you save your game before either with Facebook or with King account?
To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫