Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Who do I reach out to regarding I didn’t receive all gold pass rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rcobbs88🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the boosters from the Gold Pass in your game!
You will have to contact King Customer Support team and send a complaint about the issue. If you can you tell which device you are using to play the game, I will be able to provide further details on how to send your complaint.
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫