Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it is stuck on purple ever since the contest
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lduke🤗 Thank you for replying back!
If you want to send your complaint about the Chocolate Box issue, please follow below steps⬇️
If you are not asking about Chocolate box, everything will be same till you enter into the "Help Center" by clicking on ? icon in Settings window. Then, choose the options and rest of the steps as needed.
Let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫
i need to find how to complain in the app version idow loaded in the play store .
Hello @lduke🤗
I am sorry for missing your comment before!
Do you still need help? Please let me know how we can assist you?
i need assistance, please.
Hi Duke🤗
Thank you for replying back and providing more details regarding the issue! Since this issue is isolated, I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send them a complaint.
I am not much aware about Chromebook! Do you play the game on a Browser OR through the App version?
Please let me know if you need assistance with this.
It's gone as of now. My other problem is when I click treasure hunt it is a blank black screen and freezes my game. The chocolate box is 90 purples and does nothing when I change it also. I changed it many times and it does nothing. I'm playing on a Chromebook.
Hello @lduke🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! What do you mean by "it is stuck on Purple ever since the contest"? Can you please provide more details to explain?
Also, which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫