Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you ask for help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve lost 20 bars and didn’t get any rewards I was supposed to get. Is there anything I can do.
Thank you for replying back @Nik330
Unfortunately, that "Help a Friend" feature does nor work in the way we want to!
It is still going under improvements. Hence, as of now, we can only help others that pop-up in our Friends' list, which is randomly sent by Candy game system!
If you would like to be helped in a level that is hard for you, I would suggest you to keep playing but lose it multiple times! Then may be the system will be triggered and send your level to your friends and pass it for you. Hope it made sense!
Yes. I help everyone else.
Hello @Nik330🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, are you asking "how to ask your friends to help you to pass a level"?
To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫