Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have done everything they suggested!
You can't receive your boosters, You can't use your gold bars To buy anything. Losing all of my daily boosters. I feel like money has been stolen or wasted!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @tam101107 🤗 Thank you for replying back!
I am glad that your daily boosters appeared again!
Just for my clarification… are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using?
Daily boosters didn't show up to be claimed for a day but have started again. I haven't been able to connect to the store for several days now.
Hello @tam101107🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you having connection issue only to the store OR with the whole game?
The reason I am asking this is - you said you are losing all your daily boosters because you cannot collect them!! Are you receiving an error while collecting your Daily boosters too?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫