Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
recently my daily treat machine freezes up and doesn’t give me my treat. All I can do is close it and then I forfeit my treat. Is this a known issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m using the app on my iPhone 14 Pro with the most recent iOS.
Hello @Roxy975🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Daily Treat Machine!!
When did it start and which device are you using? If you are using a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, can you please check if there are any updates pending?
And, no! I haven't seen any other complaints (as of now)🤞
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫