Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last night I was leading the pack to get my 40 gold bars and this morning the whole game is gone!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @minnaj . The episode race disappears whenever we lose connection to the server. Perhaps you went offline or lost your connection at some point? I find that if the episode race flag is missing for some reason, if I close the app, check I have good wifi and then open the app again, and then play a level or two (old levels are ok) the episode race flag reappears in my game. I hope it will for you so you can get your 40 gold.