Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
good afternoon why do I keep getting logged out and have to relog in every time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have to do this too and it’s annoying. Now my issue is I can’t connect and have to delete my app and reinstall losing all my saved boosters smh. I’ve noticed though the difference in the connection option. When it looks like the bottom pic I can never log in and have to delete I am using iOS 17 on my 15+
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @sexxytrini83🙋♀️
Are you logged into the game with Facebook? If so, which device are you using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫