Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 3322 only had to get 3 more candies so I purchase the $1.99 package came back to the game and the game restart. How can I get reimburse, please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What is going on with this game, I purchase the $1.99 package so that I could beat the level and click to confirm the purchase got the confirmation that the purchase attempt has been approved, go back to the game and the game re-started. Very disappointed because this was a very hard level and I finally came very close to winning, I wouldn't had purchase the package if I knew the game would had restarted.
Hello @Karden524🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchase in your game!
Can you tell me which device you are using? Also, are you looking for the refund OR for the items to reach your game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Here