Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been trying level 1881 for 1 week
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I answered you in the other thread but will do so here as well: You have the old broken version of level 1881 which was removed from the game a few weeks ago. Please update your app and then it should change to the version of that level I have.
Level 1881
Hello @Drukpa99π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, can you show me a screenshot of your level for me?
There was a glitch in level 1881 & 1882, which was fixed couple of weeks ago! So, I would like to make sure what is happening in your level!!
To reply, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box π«π«
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This issues fixed. Make sure updated your Apps