Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot accept lives from friends on my iPhone. How do I fix this issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mfarolan🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using? Can you please explain a bit more about what is happening when you try to accept lives?
Do you see an error message? If so, can you post a screenshot of that error message?
The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫