Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is there anyway you can help me? My son got ahold of my account and chargednway too much money in the last couple days. If I have to pay this I won’t be able to afford my rent! How can we fix this?!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @pookierock🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the purchases!
Which device are you using to play the game? Depending on the device you are using, you can send a request to refund the items and receive your money back.
Please let me know if you need help with sending your request. You can reply by tying below🍫🍫