Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't log in WHY?
I can't use my gold bars ?
What's wrong with the app?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, me too
Why isn't anyone responding. I can't but anything
Facing the same problem on my huawei y61 nothing works beside playing the game
Hello @donnahart🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Thank you for informing that you are using a Samsung phone. Which version of Candy Crush Saga app do you have right now? Also, what is the software version on your Samsung phone?
When you try to use Gold Bars, do you see any error message OR constantly spinning circle? If so, can you show me a screenshot of that error message?
To post the screenshot, tap on 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I'm on level 2512 I can play but can't use my gold bars or go to next level
I'm on my Samsung phone
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?