Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t connect to the store to buy more lives. The game is working. My phone is fine. I have Wi-Fi. This has been going on for a very long time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow! Great🤩
How did that happen? Can you tell me what did you do? It will help me to help other players that come in with the same issue🌟
Thank you for replying back with the device details and additional information @robyngreen🤗
To check the version you have right now —> Click on the App Store icon on your phone — Once it opens, type Candy Crush Saga in the "Search" bar — Now, click on the name (not on "Open") — that will take you to the info about the game App — You should see the version number under "What's New".
I fixed the problem
I keep getting a” connection error” I’ve turned my phone off and on. There’s that circle that keeps going.
iPhone 13 pro I have no of what version I have
Hello @robyngreen🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Which version of Candy Crush Saga app do you have right now?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫