My wifes Candy Crush Saga recently lost the automatic login for unknow reason. I have check through password manager and can't find anything to log in as she used to before. I set her account up on her phone about 3 years ago when she got her new phone. For the life of me, I don't remeber how. We have also changed internet providers, so it is likely if I use her's or my email address for her account, we can do the "forgot password" option. I have tried every variation of usernames and email address and passwords I can think of to no avail. I tried using her Facebook account, but that wasn't it either. She is at about level 5850ish, so she's not thrilled about having to restart her climb again as she has had this account for years. I tried emailing support, but I got an automated response which was no help at all. Any suggestions, or short cuts to talk to an actual tech person at this company? Looking for answers. Thanks for any, in advance. Not sure if it helps. Her phone is an Android.