Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This was asked by another poster and they didn't receive a complete answer and it's a question I had as well. Also, do we recieve anything for helping others? I've helped about 10 friends and haven't received any help on my levels or any rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Recey🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
"Help a Friend" is a feature where we help friends' requests that were sent by King's system. Those players actually did not ask us to help them! May be if you are also stuck on a level, keep on trying it and do not use your boosters or other resources! Let's see if that will trigger and the system will send a request to your friends!
And, no! We do not receive any reward for winning our friends' levels! That's what I thought too😄
I do not have this feature in my game! Let me tag one of my Community Friends @christinewupp to provide some tips from her experience.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫