Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The problem is that I watch commercials afterwards I don't get steps! Please fix the error!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mama51t 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! I need a bit of clarification….
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? The issue you are having that (1) you are watching the Ads but, you are not receiving the extra moves you are supposed to get OR (2) you are not receiving Ads to watch?
Please reply back by typing below 🍫🍫