Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not receive the 40 bars of gold that I won during the last race that I won. Second place.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kikilynn2 π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you take part in Episode Race or some other race?
Because, in Episode Race, only first place winner will receive 35/40/45 Gold bars. Rest of the players will receive a Color Bomb but not Gold Bars! Please reply by typing below and clarify.
Thank you & have a great day ahead π«π«