Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't connect to the app store to buy more gold bars. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
so I did all that and now it has put me back to level 1. now I have no connection to my account that I use on my iphone
Still cant connect to the app store 0 please provide some options i can try
ANy idea what I can do?
How do I restart on my browser? I've previously cleared my cache
This is the error I get
I am playing the game on Chrome and I access through the facebook app also on chrome
Hello @rich_kom🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing the game on Facebook Browser OR the App version on Windows 10/11?
Do you see any error message? If so, can you show me a screenshot of that message?
Please reply by typing below and to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫