Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have won the last two episode races and never received the gold bars I was told I should have. Also I have sent lives to other members that are not receiving them. Please help. I spend money on this game and feel ripped off.
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sometimes the rewards from the Episode Races can take a little detour before reaching your game account.
Here's what you can do:
When reaching out, it would be super helpful to include:
Our team will leap into action and investigating what happened