Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do you send your neighbors new lives everyday? Well I'm retired so I do but my question is why if your going to play the game why wouldn't you send lives to your neighbor if they requested a life? I am finding this is just not the case
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I chose Friends that active play game Candy Crush. So they can sent Lives .please check also this page about Lives
Do you send your neighbors new lives everyday?
Hello @justmomie yes, I do send lives to people in my friends list everyday.
my question is why if your going to play the game why wouldn't you send lives to your neighbor if they requested a life? I am finding this is just not the case
I wouldn't be too quick to judge people if I were you justmomie. There seems to be either an issue with life requests, or a lack of understanding as to how they work.
I know people are sending me life requests but I also know that I am not receiving all of the life requests that I am sent. I know this to be the case because we have discussed this issue in another discussion.
What this means then is that if you are sending out life requests and people aren't sending you lives it could simply mean that they haven't received your life request.