Hello....just a quick question

justmomie
justmomie Posts: 4 Newbie

Do you send your neighbors new lives everyday? Well I'm retired so I do but my question is why if your going to play the game why wouldn't you send lives to your neighbor if they requested a life? I am finding this is just not the case

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I chose Friends that active play game Candy Crush. So they can sent Lives .please check also this page about Lives

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend

Do you send your neighbors new lives everyday?

Hello @justmomie yes, I do send lives to people in my friends list everyday.

my question is why if your going to play the game why wouldn't you send lives to your neighbor if they requested a life? I am finding this is just not the case

I wouldn't be too quick to judge people if I were you justmomie. There seems to be either an issue with life requests, or a lack of understanding as to how they work.

I know people are sending me life requests but I also know that I am not receiving all of the life requests that I am sent. I know this to be the case because we have discussed this issue in another discussion.

What this means then is that if you are sending out life requests and people aren't sending you lives it could simply mean that they haven't received your life request.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?