Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get a refund? I accidentally purchased coins and didn’t mean to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dustymuri21🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You will have to send a complaint to the Customer Support pertaining to the device you are using. For example, if you are using Android device, you will have to send your complaint to Google Play Support!
Can you tell me which device you are using, so that, I can provide you the steps to follow?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫