Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I topup my coin...payment by fpx..and i not received my coin...but my money still deduct in my account. So how now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @CahKoboi_83π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
You will have to send a complaint to the Customer Support team. Can you please tell me which device you are using, so that I can provide proper steps to contact them?
To reply back, please type below π«π«