Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing candy crush saga daily everyday and I keep loosing my bombs my fish nd the strips candy and everything else that I accumulate is there something wrong with your game this really sucks also lost all of my life’s all 200 of them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback Please check this page about Lives Here and Here