Candy Royale

Options
Nanaecoke
Nanaecoke Posts: 4 Newbie

I haven't received candy Royale for some good days what happened.?

Comments

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,413 Level 5
    Options

Hi Welcome to the King Community

Make sure that your game latest version.

The higher up you are in the game the more difficult is it to find enough online players on the exact same level. All levels below 10 000 it should not be any problem most of the times. After level 10 000 it get trickier to find other players on the same level.

Try following steps

Log out from your device, check your game latest version, and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

Features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might be back.Thank you for joining us.

• drahcir61
    drahcir61 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

"Features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time."

Does King not realize that this "policy" irritates its users? As many people have discussed, taking away features that people enjoy & rely on is counterproductive. Just not a smart strategic decision.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,957 Legend
    Options

I stopped getting is after I kept winning it. The more you win, the less frequent it pops up I think. On the other hand those who never win it get irritated and hounded by it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?