Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
THere is this level I want to pass but I don't have enough gold to buy extra moves, how can I ask a friend for moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @palybenz🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It is the King system that sends us those moves in random, but not our friends! Hence, it is not possible to request for help or extra moves from our friends!!
But, we have many friends in this Community that can help out with the tips to the levels we are stuck at! If you can tell me which level you are having difficulty in, and post a screenshot of the level, I can request one of our friends to help you out with the tips.
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫