Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep spending money and it makes me start all over it's not fair I pay to continue my progress and it don't it starts the game over I loose my progress but you get my money I don't need the gold bars if you kick me out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Khaleelah35_🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That does not sound right at all and I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this glitch from a while now😕
Have you ever tried to contact the King Player Support team and sent a complaint?
When you said "it started you all over" — does that mean you were sent back to level # 1 OR start from beginning in a event?
Please provide as many details as you can for us to understand the issue better and I will try to assist you as much as I can🍫🍫
Hi Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page