Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get bounced put of a challenge when I won the level? I had just completed level 13 /16 and then as I would normally progress to the next level, it says I was bounced out, better luck next time and drops me a rank?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dizzy0013🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Candy Royale event!!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint. I would advice you to take screenshots of your game map which proves that you did not lose a level and it was a glitch that you have bounced out of the Race!!
Would you need help to send your complaint? If so, please reply by typing below🍫🍫