Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried playing 16370 which was a bubllegum troll level but I could not clear/crush the very first time.Now I am trying to clear the level again but it is not appearing? what do I do. I am stuck and will also lose my gold bars. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, Christine🤗
I will ask the CM and see if they can find out anything🍫🍫
I am afraid I don't really know the answer to this one because I always passed all my bubblegum troll levels on my first attempt. I can't go back to replay the bubblegum levels, they are just hazed out and can't be played once you are past them, but I always passed them and succeeded. So I don't know if we only get one try at them, I have never needed more.
Hello @gayatri11🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I think you are talking about the "special levels" that showed up at the end of each episode, right? What do you mean by the level is not appearing?
Since you could not win it in the first turn, may be the Bubblegum Troll jumped to next episode?
I have just received the event and did not get a chance to play any of the levels yet!!
One of my Community Friends @christinewupp has this feature and has been playing it from a week or so!! Let me see if she can drop by to help you out!!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please type below🍫🍫