Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My previous progress was 1172, but I logged in with a new phone and am taken back to 356, please I need to continue from where I stopped on my old phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @asimosplendourπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch in with your level progress! First of all, make sure that you are logged in with the same account credentials that you have used on your old phone;
Then, please try β> Log out of the game β close the App β shutdown your device for 5 to 10 minutes and restart it β open the App and log back into the game β replay an old level and win it with 3 stars (do not "skip") β come back to the map and see where your profile icon appears and is it clickable to move to your original level.
If you have further questions, please type belowπ«π«