Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
just a statement. Awards change any time, but one thing is sure, patience will stop and I’ll switch to a more serious game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @susiandsimba🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are upset with the game!
Can you please tell us what happened? Is there anything we can do? If you can explain a bit more, I will be able to report to our Community In-charge!
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
True!