Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally deleted the game. Can I reinstall it so I keep my levels, boosters and gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Spookovich🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have deleted your game!
If you reinstall it, you will get your level progress as well as Gold Bars, as these 2 are saved to the King Servers. But, you cannot restore your boosters, because the boosters & lives received from your friends are stored on your device local memory.
If you need further assistance and/or have more questions, please type below🍫🍫