Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed several boards, why am I not getting points in the weekly challenge?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @edudley42🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Weekly Race!
First of all, please make sure that your game App and the software of your device are updated to the latest version.
Then, send a complaint to the King Player Support team and report about the issue. If you are playing on a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game. If you need assistance, please type below and let me know🍫🍫