Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When will new levels be coming
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pitapie!
I'm glad to see you're enjoying Candy Crush Solitaire!
The game is still in its early stages and I'm afraid we don't have much info as to when new levels will be coming, but keep an eye on the game and enjoy the adventure ๐
Hello @Pitapie๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
This King Community does not look after Candy Solitaire! I would suggest you to "Google" for this information!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
New level will release every Wednesday